Enrichment and our Student Pledge
Enrichment is key to students’ development at Lea Valley High School, supporting the curriculum, enhancing
achievement, engaging students, in the enjoyment of learning. Our pledge is to provide the opportunity for all
- Participate in an educational visit.
- Attend an artistic or sporting event at a major venue.
- Participate in an event, either sporting or the arts, that involves either performing or helping with the production.
- Work as a team to plan, deliver and evaluate a project from beginning to end.
- Help others through voluntary activities or charity events.
- Stay overnight away from home, enjoying the experience of spending time with peers or those in other
- year groups.
The wide range of extended curriculum activities include: lunchtime clubs, after school learning, outdoor pursuits, inter-school activities. Each term there are dedicated enrichment weeks.